torsdag 26. januar 2012

HST (2) ||Week 10|| [23.01.2012]

Week 37
Bodyweight: 79,3 kg
- Muscle weight: 66,2 kg

Bodyfat: 17% - Fat weight: 13,6 kg


Monday: Nothing special.
 
Wednesday: Now, this was crazy heavy, was not able to hold the 60 sec break between each set, this felt like almost my max, so it's going to be fun this friday :)

Friday: Today was exhausting, it felt like I did not do thte exercises with proper form, also with squat and stdl I think I'll stay at the same max next cycle, unless I gain in the next month :) Rest went ok, besides shoulderpress that I only did 13 of, and calf raises, my max at 15rm there is 16 + 3kg.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Copyright 2011 @ PK's fitness blog - Progress!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger