torsdag 19. januar 2012

HST (2) ||Week 9|| [16.01.2012]

Week 36
Bodyweight: 79,8 kg
- Muscle weight: 66,2 kg

Bodyfat: 17% - Fat weight: 13,6 kg

Time to get serious! This next cycle will be perfect, in terms of following my diet, doing cardios 2-3 days a week (maybe not 2-3 days before my max rm). Taking my pictures the 20th each month. Doing measurements (bodyfat + size) the 21th each month. And taking my weigth every day and see what my weigth actually is.

Monday: Ugh.. horrible! Almost fainted again and was about to throw up! 15rm is damn exhausting, but at the same time, it went a lot better than the first time I did the 15rm. And I found the correct way to shoulder press, damn that killed my shoulders :)
 
Wednesday: Pretty sweet today, just had some black dots once, that was after squats -> SLDL. Figured it might have been because of the amount of water I drank today. So I'm always drinking 2L water at work :)

Friday: Nothing special.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Copyright 2011 @ PK's fitness blog - Progress!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger